Winter/Spring 2020 Tax Intern
Forward thinking, modern CPA firm with a focus on entrepreneurs, seeks technology driven Tax Intern interested in great growth opportunities. We continue to grow at a very fast pace and need to continue to build out our team. We believe that there is a better way to serve clients and want to reshape the public accounting industry.
You will learn:
- How a public accounting firm operates.
- To prepare individual tax returns.
- To prepare business property tax listings and 1099 forms.
- Tax research skills.
- The role in tax planning in public accounting.
- Project management software.
How we are different:
- Fixed price, technology driven firm.
- Proactive approach with our customers.
- Great culture that firmly believes in life balance, family life, and community involvement.
- No Timesheets/billable hours.
- A desire to become a leader in the tax and financial management fields.
- Tech savvy.
- A desire to help businesses grow and prosper.
- Good communication with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Self motivated and quick learner.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Sense of humor.
- 20-40 hours of availability per week Jan-April 2020.
What's in it For You?
- Experience with a leading public accounting firm.
- Exposure to newest technology.
- Great opportunity for career growth. We are a growing firm with lots of opportunities.
- A results only driven work environment- we don't care about and don't track time sheets.