Tax Issue Resolution Specialist
- Research and draft tax memoranda.
- Assist with different tax controversy matters including tax exam and collections.
- Assist partners and managers with proposals and business development opportunities.
- Leverage tax technology platforms and similar programs.
- Monitor tax news, updates, developments and law changes.
- Work collaboratively with high performing teams in dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize multiple projects and complete assignments within requested deadlines.
- Build relationships with clients.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- 1-3 years relevant experience preferred.
- Valid/active CPA certification or EA designation preferred.
- Exceptional writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent project management, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail.
What's in it For You?
- Exposure to newest technology.
- Client facing role.
- Great opportunity for career growth. Clear path to partner laid out- not time dependent but results dependent.
- A results only driven work environment- we don't care about and don't track time sheets.
- Great Benefits- health insurance, 401k, leave policy, etc.