Forward thinking, modern CPA firm with a focus on entrepreneurs, seeks technology driven associate interested in great growth opportunities. We continue to grow at a very fast pace and need to continue to build out our team. We believe that there is a better way to serve clients and want to reshape the public accounting industry.
Over time, responsibilities will include:
- Manage client relationships & interact on a frequent basis.
- Prepare entity and individual tax returns.
- Fraud/forensic accounting exposure if desired.
- Recommend and implement tax planning strategies.
- Identify additional opportunities with clients.
- Active and important member of a team that helps firm to innovate processes and workflow.
How we are different:
- Fixed price, technology driven firm.
- Proactive approach with our customers.
- Great culture that firmly believes in life balance, family life, and community involvement.
- No time sheets/billable hours.
- Available for summer/fall 2019 start.
- A desire to become a leader in the tax and financial management fields.
- Tech savvy.
- A desire to help businesses grow and prosper.
- Good communication with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Self motivated and quick learner.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Sense of humor.
What's in it For You?
- Exposure to newest technology.
- Client facing role.
- Great opportunity for career growth. Clear path to partner laid out- not time dependent but results dependent.
- A results only driven work environment- we don't care about and don't track time sheets.
- Great Benefits- health insurance, 401k, after the first year we don't limit employee vacation days as long as goals are met.