- Perform detailed fact finding, research and analysis.
- Conduct data gathering activities including document review/organization and quality control of data acquisition activities.
- Direct, review and develop computer models including detailed, and potentially, complex spreadsheet and data base analysis.
- Completing quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Perform financial statement analysis and develop conclusions.
- Tracing and analyzing the flow of transactions in an investigation.
- Tracing and uncovering assets.
- Analyze accounting procedures and control environments.
- Conducting business control reviews, computer security audits, and on-site building of security reviews.
- Performing legal, economic and financial research.
- Developing components of damage analysis.
- Prepare client communications, both written and oral, for senior level review.
- Coordinate administrative functions including time tracking and bill preparation.
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college/university.
- Ability to act autonomously while being a team player.
- Commitment to quality and attention to details.
- Tech savvy with strong computer skills.
- Ability to utilize spreadsheets and database management programs.
- Strong understanding of the various legal and regulatory issues that could affect an organization.
- Ability to understand the importance of privileged and confidential communications.
- Strong project management skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to occassionally travel.
- Three years of experience conducting fraud investigations/forensic accounting and/or litigation/disputes services preferred.
- CPA, CFE or CFA certification preferred.
What's in it For You?
- Exposure to newest technology.
- Client facing role.
- Great opportunity for career growth. Clear path to partner laid out- not time dependent but results dependent.
- A results only driven work environment- we don't care about and don't track time sheets.
- Great Benefits- health insurance, 401k, leave policy, etc.